MackShanksMackShanks

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats

Run Run

Really like sound of your recording, has a live feel to. Was it done live?? Don't know how long you have been writing and recording your material but you are certainly developing a sound that I'm sure people will associate with your work. Keep it up.

Micahman5000 responds:

Thanks man! I definitely went for the live feel with long takes on guitar and each respective instrument (and then da singin') but I am just one duder so it's just track by track. The drums are programmed, and some of my more simple programming at that. I'm trying to create and record a series of songs on a daily basis (as much as possible) since this past week, so this was yesterday's offering. I've been at it for a good while now! Since I was about 14 with the recording n stuff, but thanks man! :D I appreciate the review and response a ton, I hope to get at least a full setlist/album of material together with this stuff and then retool them a few times to get more full songs out of what's already there.

Future Is Here Future Is Here

Instantly had flashbacks of sakamoto ryuichi when your song started. Great vocal, loved the whole thing. Want hear more of your music so keep writing man.

Mighty Gamers Mighty Gamers

Good driving song with great back melodies to keep it engaging. Perhaps you could kill the kick drum during one part to let some of nice pad sounds push the mix for a short period.